Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, is directly involved in the defense field since 1964, marketing communication, missiles, avionics, navigation, microwave and other defense systems serving the defense community.
Rapac is a customer oriented marketing organization acting as a consultant, representative and system integrator in the Defense arena.
Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, has capabilities and experience to provide the following services:
- Consultancy, representation, distribution.
- Program management and system integration.
- Business development.
- Engineering/technical support.
- In-country support
- Entrepreneurship in innovative areas.
Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, acts as consultant and representative to some of the largest worldwide defense companies :
- Raytheon – A leading company in the missiles, command & control and EW fields.
- Rockwell Collins – A leading company in the communication, avionics and navigation fields.
- Beechcraft – Representing new heights of innovation, comfort and efficiency in aviation.
- CPI – A leading company in microwave, radio frequency, power and control solutions.
- UTAS – SIS – A leading company in systems and services to the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- GatesAir – one of the leading companies in broadcasting field.
- Rapac also represents leading companies such as Will-Burt and TCI.
Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, enjoys an excellent working relationship with Israel’s Ministry of Defense and its defense forces, including the Air Force, the Signal Corp. and the Navy. The company is also a major supplier to defense oriented organizations such as Israel Aircraft Industries, Elbit, Rafael and others.