Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, is directly involved in the defense field since 1964, marketing communication, missiles, avionics, navigation, microwave and other defense systems serving the defense community.
Rapac is a customer oriented marketing organization acting as a consultant, representative and system integrator in the Defense arena.
Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, has capabilities and experience to provide the following services:
- Consultancy, representation, distribution.
- Program management and system integration.
- Business development.
- Engineering/technical support.
- In-country support
- Entrepreneurship in innovative areas.
Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, acts as consultant and representative to some of the largest worldwide defense companies :
- Raytheon Technologies Ltd – A leading company that contain the following companies:
- Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) that expert in Missile Defense and Missiles for Air to Air and Air to Ground and other sea, land and air weapon systems
- Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) that expert in Radars for Aircraft and Space, sensors, EW systems and Cyber solutions and Radars for commercial Air Traffic Control
- Collins Aerospace – Collins Aerospace – Aviation and Missions Systems BU (part of Raytheon Technologies Ltd) that providing advanced aviation solutions, smart and secure communications and sensors to the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Pratt & Whitney – A leading engines company for aircrafts of all kinds.
- Textron Aviation Defense (Beechcraft) – a leading company in the commercial aviation and Light aircrafts for training.
- CPI – A leading company in microwave, radio frequency, power and control solutions.
- GatesAir – one of the leading companies in broadcasting field.
- Will-Burt – a 101-year-old company from the USA specializing in Mast manufacturing and a world leader.
- Tecmotiv – A 50 years experience in military automotive industry for repair, remanufacture, overhaul, & component supply
Rapac, through its Defense Group and its subsidiary Del-Ta Systems, enjoys an excellent working relationship with Israel’s Ministry of Defense and its defense forces, including the Air Force, the Signal Corp. and the Navy. The company is also a major supplier to defense oriented organizations such as Israel Aircraft Industries, Elbit, Rafael and others.