El-Mor Electric Installation & Services (1986) Ltd. was founded in 1967 by two of its shareholders, Mr. Gershon Haim and Mr. Meir Seroussi, and is a leader in implementing large and complex energy, electricity and air-conditioning projects in a variety of fields: power plants, renewable and solar energy, all industry sectors, telecom, high-tech, commercial and public buildings, military and defense facilities.
The company is traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and is part of the Rapac group – a public company that deals in energy, infrastructure and communications through a number of subsidiaries.
El-Mor is active in 3 main branches – Lod, Kfar Saba and Ashkelon; it employs some 500 workers, including qualified electrical engineers and other technicians, in about 60 field teams, deployed across the country. This enables the Company to run a large number of projects at the same time, and ensures an immediate response to customer needs and compliance with timetables.
El-Mor has experience in and capabilities for implementing projects abroad; to date, the Company has carried out a variety of projects in various countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The Company’s subsidiaries include:
- El-Mor Electricity – Large scale electrical projects
- El-Mor Renewable Energy – Full EPC contractor for large-scale PV solar plants
- El-Mor Industries – Manufacturing of electrical switchboards
- Energy Division – Construction of gas turbined power plants and substations
- Yaziv – Air conditioning and cooling projects
- Leditech –Energy efficiency projects, in particular LED lighting solutions
- ITEEO – Cogeneration (Electricity and steam) projects and solutions.
- Maintenance division – Nationally deployed, 24/7 dispatch, in particular MV services
El-Mor is registered at the Registrar of Contractors and classified in a variety of branches – energy, electricity and electro-mechanics; it is ISO 14001/18001 certified, and licensed to work with the Ministry of Defense and all other government ministries.