- The company will serve as the leading partner managing the project as well as a limited partner to a significant extent.
- The company has extensive experience in the energy industry specializing in power generation and steam.
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and energy projects, both on the engineering, commercial and regulatory aspects.
- Currently controls three power generation plants and a total of 5 generation facilities of 750MW.
- Controls 33% of the MRC group Alon Tavor, that won the tender to acquire the IEC power plant in Alon Tavor.
- A leading player in the energy market with a large volume of assets, the second largest in the market in terms of MW volume.
After completing the transaction will control 960MW which is 15% of the private power market.